Admission requirements for B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE):
- For the HSC or equivalent level students:
For the Diploma (Engineering) students:
- Science background with Mathematics and Physics at HSC or equivalent level.
- GPA at least 2.50 or 2nd Division in SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations; or
- GPA at least 2.00 either in SSC or HSC examination, but the total GPA in both the examinations must be at least 6.00; or
- Completed at least 5 Subjects in ‘O’ Level and 2 Subjects in ‘A’ Level. At least B Grade in 4 Subjects and C Grade in 3 Subjects out of 7 Subjects.
- North American High School Diploma or International Baccalaureate, or its equivalent.
- In case of sons/daughters of Freedom Fighters a total GPA of at least 5.00 in both SSC and HSC Examinations. But the proof of Father /Mother as Freedom Fighter must be submitted.
- Three or four years Diploma in Engineering from Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) with a CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.00, or
- A Diploma recognized by BTEB with a CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.00 in any engineering discipline from any recognized institute.
Admission Procedure for B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE):
Admission form and prospectus are available in the admission office/ reception desk. After verification of the necessary documents, the applicants are allowed to deposit the admission fees and sign on the application form to complete the admission process.
The following documents are needed at the time of admission:
- Two passport size color photographs (studio lab print with white background for ID card).
- Photocopies of certificates and marksheets/transcripts of SSC/HSC or equivalent level. SSC/ equivalent registration card, birth certificate/ national ID card (one copy each).
- Original certificates, marksheets/transcripts, registration card and birth certificate /national ID card must be produced for verification by the officer in charge of admission of BUBT